Texting While Driving Kills Thousands of People Each Year. Many More are Seriously Injured. Keep Our Roads Safe By Taking The Youngblood "Don't Text & Drive" Pledge!
Know The Facts:
80% of crashes
involve some form of distracted driving.
• In Missouri, if you get caught texting and driving under age 22, it’s a
• In 2011 alone, over
3,000 people were killed
in distracted driving crashes.
23x more likely to crash
if you text while driving.
• Cell phone use was reported in
18% of distraction-related fatalities
Taking the Pledge is Easy!
Fill out the form below and make your pledge not to text and drive.
Check the pledge box to be entered to win an emergency roadside kit!
Share the pledge with your friends for more chances to win!
Take the Pledge:
I agree to Take the Pledge to not text and drive.
Phone will only be used to contact you if you win.
I want to receive occasional e-mails for special offers from this advertiser or KY3, Inc.
By submitting the form you are confirming you are at least 16 years of age and have read and agree to our
terms of service
Youngblood Take the Pledge
Powered by ©
All rights reserved.
Share The Pledge:
More Info on Texting and Driving:
- One text or call could wreck it all.
- My last text - where u at? U txt. Ur next.
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Important news about texting and distracted driving.
- American Psychology Association Monitor Magazine article.
National Safety Council
- A recent study done by the National Safety Council found that an estimated 1.6 MILLION car accidents per year are the direct result of texting and driving.
Young U.S. drivers know risks, but text anyway
- Most young American drivers agree that it is dangerous to text while driving, but nearly a third admit they do it anyway.
Mass. Teen Aaron Deveau Faces Prison in Landmark Texting While Driving Case
- Texting while walking.
Texting & Driving: It Can Wait
- AT&T survey finds 75 percent of teens say their friends text while driving, 43 percent admit to texting themselves.
Driver Texts 'I Need To Quit Texting' Before Near-Deadly Truck Crash
- Don't text and drive.