The Midwest’s Largest Halloween event where over 400 gruesome monsters lurk fog-filled midways, 10 extreme Haunts, and all the great rides at Worlds of Fun including 7 world-class rollercoasters.
Warning - Worlds of Fun is frightening after 7pm during Halloween Haunt and not recommended for guests under the age of 14. Haunt attractions are open from 8pm to close on Fridays, Saturdays and Sunday 10/27 September 14 through October 27, 2013 (except 9/20/2013). Go to WorldsofFun.com for specific hours and operating dates.
- Overlords Awakening - As darkness falls, bear witness to Overlords Awakening as he calls his army to rise and transform the park into Halloween Haunt. Friday, Saturday and Sunday 10/27 nights at 7:30 pm in the Scandinavia Plaza.
- Miss Lizzie’s Chamber of Horrors - NEW in 2013 - The Chamber of Horrors Wax Museum has reopened, and for this limited time, Miss Lizzie invites you to examine her collection of some of the most feared villains, murderers, criminals and miscreants imaginable. So lifelike, so believable, so haunting, you might even think their alive.
- Zombie High- The hallowed halls of Zombie High beckon you back to a horrific homecoming of flesh eating hellions. Don’t be tardy. If you make it out alive you can consider yourself “Save By The Hell.”
- Asylum Island – Cross the bridge to Asylum Island to explore Lakeside Mental Hospital where the inmates have taken control.
- Blood Shed - A trip to Old MacDonald’s farm turns into a massacre.
- London Terror - Step back in time and into the fog filled streets of London where the villains of the night are terrorizing the townsfolk. Step lively or you’ll fall victim to Jack the Ripper’s blade or Dr. Jekyll’s twisted experiments!
- Outlaws Revenge - Outlaw spirits of Boot Hill Cemetery ascend to defend their ghost town and find those who sentenced them to death.
- CarnEvil – A pack of freaks and deranged clowns taunt those who trespass their territory.
- The Fright Zone – Hordes of Screamsters lurk in the nightmarish shadows and blinding fog of the Fright Zone, searching for their next succulent morsel on which to feed.
- CornStalkers – Legend has it that the crazed farmhands built countless scarecrows to ward off any would- be trespassers. And now years later, who really knows what evil lurks in the corn. This Frightful cornfield will scare the yell out of you!
- Lore of the Vampire featuring Club Blood - Over a century’s worth of bloodthirsty Vampires lurk within the walls of this catacomb of undead. Venture underground into Lore of the Vampire’s Club Blood where human victims are drained of their life to nourish the children of the night.
- INFERNO - NEW In 2013 Haunters won’t want to miss INFERNO, our hottest hangout for after dark entertainment. Be amazed by the steaming sights and sounds of a wide range of oddities, acts, and obscurities. Not advised for the faint of heart nor the young at heart.
Three lucky winners will receive four tickets to Worlds of Fun 2013 Halloween Haunt plus four Fright Lane passes and four Fast Lane Passes ($154.99 per person or $619.96 total package retail value) Halloween Haunt is open weekends September 14 through October 27, 2013.
Scare More. Wait Less. Skip the line and experience one time 7 extreme Haunts through the Fright Lane express line. Limited number of Fright Lane passes available. Fright Lane available at Bloosdshed, Asylum Island, Cornstalkers, Chamber of Horrors, London Terror, Zombie High School and Lore of the Vampire.
Ride More. Wait. Less. Speed past the lines on some of your favorite rides. Make the most of your day with a Fast Lane wrist band that allows you to bypass the regular line on 15 rides and attractions including Mamba, Prowler and more. Ride as many as you want all day long. The only thing we limit is the number of the exclusive wrist bands we sell!
Prices, Policies, schedules and attraction availability subject to change without notice. Worlds of Fun reserves the right to be closed for private events. Please visit WorldsofFun.com before planning your trip.