Half Price Ozarks
Daily Deals - Michael Buble Ticket Contest
Contest Official Rules
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PLAY OR RECEIVE PRIZE. MUST BE A MISSOURI OR ARKANSAS RESIDENT AND 18 YEARS OLD OR OLDER TO WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Limit one Official Entry per eligible person. Entry in this contest constitutes acceptance of these official rules.
2. HOW TO PLAY & WIN. Starting May 15, 2011, visitors will have the ability to click on an enter-to-win ad located on KY3.com and the Half Price Ozarks ad. This ad will take the visitor to an online submission form where they can fill out the required information and submit their entry. Any attempt to duplicate or forge entries will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
3. CONTEST SCHEDULE AND AWARD OF PRIZE. Contestants can submit their entries from May 15, 2011 through June 15, 2011. On June 16, 2011, the Grand Prize winner will be drawn. The Grand Prize(s) consists of the following:
1st - Two tickets to see Michael Buble in concert at JQH Arena on June 21, 2011. Dinner for 2 at Houlihan's. (Up to $50, no cash back. Expires 6/30/11. Valid at Springfield, MO locations only.)
The grand prizes are not transferable and cannot be redeemed for any cash value, substitutions or cash equivalents. KY3, Inc. reserves the right to make rules or contest changes without notice at any time and reserve the right to change the aforementioned contest date without notice.
4. TO VERIFY AND REDEEM PRIZE. A grand prize drawing will be held on June 16, 2011 at KY3. Qualifiers do not need to be present to win. KY3, Inc. is not responsible for any circumstances that may occur hindering the potential winner’s ability to claim prize. The grand prize winners will be subject to verification and must make themselves available for such verification or will be subject to forfeiture of the prize. Prize winners may be required to show one form of photo identification and proof that the participant is more than eighteen years of age. Failure to show required verification may mean forfeiture of the prize. If winner cannot or will not meet the terms of the agreement, another winner will be chosen from the remaining qualifying entries. Prize winners will pick up their winning prizes at KY3.
5. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION. Completing the online submission form is solely the responsibility of the participant. Difficulties entering the contest are not the responsibility of KY3, Inc., or any other related sponsor. By participating, you agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules. The decision of KY3, Inc. management in the interpretation of these rules is final. By participating, persons agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges and the official contest rules, and agree not to institute any kind of litigation or other claims against KY3, Inc for anything related to or touching upon the contest. If the winner is found in violation of these rules, he/she may be required to forfeit his/her prize. Participant waives the right to assert as a cost of winning any prize, any and all costs of verification and redemption to travel to redeem said prizes and any liability, which might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem, said prizes. Prize winners will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release any applicable forms required by tax authorities. By submitting a potential winning entry, you agree to the use of your name, address (city & state) and or photograph, videotape or any likeness for advertising and publicity purposes and to the use of statements, oral or written, made by or attributed to you relating to KY3, Inc any and all rights to said use, all without further compensation. The grand prizes may not be transferred nor redeemed for any cash value, substitutions or cash equivalents.
6. ELIGIBILITY. Participation is open to Missouri and Arkansas residents 18 years old or older with a valid photo ID. Persons in any of the following categories are NOT eligible to participate or win prizes. (a) Persons who are employees of KY3, Inc or Half Price Ozarks, their subsidiaries or their franchises; employees or agents of services agencies or independent contractors of the above organizations, (b) individuals engaged in the development, production, or distribution of materials for this promotion, and (c) persons who are the immediate family of, i.e. mother, father, sister, brother, daughter, son, or spouse, regardless of where they live, or who resides in the same household, whether related or not as any person in the preceding categories.
7. DRAWING. KY3, Inc will conduct the drawing in a manner deemed appropriate. All decisions are final.
8. ODDS. The number of eligible entries received will determine the odds of winning. Participants may enter one time per contest during the contest period. Duplicate entries in a given contest will be eliminated from the contest.
2011 KY3, Inc. All rights reserved.